The Bear Bott fitted nappy is a very absorbent nappy designed for day and night time use, to be used alongside the Bear Bott Wrap.
Its super soft and will stay soft even after washing because of the quality materials used. One row of waist poppers make it an easy to fit nappy and it features four rise settings to adjust the fit on your little one. The fitted also has a pocket for adding absorbency when required like for naps, car journeys and at night time.
Features of the fitted nappy…
• One row of waist poppers for ease of fitting and a neat fit for use as a day time nappy under a wrap.
• Front elastic for tummy sleepers to make it an excellent nap time option.
• Bamboo velour outer layer for a luxury soft hand feel and added absorbency.
• Inner layers of absorbent Bamboo Terry
• Athletic Wicking Jersey nearest babies skin to keep your baby as dry as possible when the nappy is wet - perfect for summer!
• Soft Athletic Wicking Jersey binding.
• Pocket opening to stuff with 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 snake insert which is excellent for night time, alternatively you can use any inserts you currently have in your collection.
Snake Insert Information
The snake insert is topped with Athletic Wicking Jersey which wicks away moisture into the 3 absorbent layers of Bamboo and Cotton
It has a popper to shorten the insert and create 6 layers of absorbency or it can be folded in other ways depending on where you need the most absorbency for your baby.
It can be snap attached into the Bear Bott Wrap and All In Two or stuffed into the Pocket Nappy and laid under the All In One as a super booster!