First Collection - All In Two Nappy
Our All-in-Two nappy is the perfect convenient option. Slim, easy to use and reliable.
Our AI2 features
- Beautiful unique patterns.
- A design that fits babies and toddlers from approx 9lb to 38lb.
- Easy to use snap buttons for quick nappy changes and the perfect fit.
- Includes one cloth nappy cover and one stay dry insert that poppers onto the cover.
- Our cover is extremely quick drying which means if you have extra Bear Bott inserts you can have the cover washed and back in use very quickly. Alternatively if the faux suede cloth lining attached to our cover is dry upon changing your baby you can simply pop a fresh insert into place.
- Stay Dry Insert - Stay dry fabric outer layers to wick away moisture from your baby and highly absorbent core layers made up of microfibre and bamboo, this combines the speedy absorption of microfibre with slower absorbing bamboo that can retain lots of liquid. The perfect combination. Quick drying for British winter too!
Composition of Stay Dry Insert - 30% Polyester / 55% Microfibre / 15% Bamboo.
- Hand-designed on the East Coast of Scotland
Our AI2 nappy design
Our nappies feature a double row of waist poppers and crossover waist poppers for small babies.
A low hip stability popper prevents leaks and fabric bunching.
The outermost part of our nappy cover is high quality PUL (thermally bonded using heat, not chemicals) which makes the nappy waterproof, the inner layer of our nappy cover is faux suede cloth meaning only the softest of fabric is touching babies skin.
Our nappy cover and stay dry insert option are quick drying, this is very important in our climate and it minimises the need to tumble dry, though our nappies can be tumble dried for short periods of time on a low heat setting.
Our AI2 nappy is suitable from newborn to busy toddler with over 14 different sized settings.
For every ‘There’s No Planet Bee’ Nappy sold we donate £1 to the Bumblebee Conservation Trust.
If you have any questions regarding our nappy then please email us at Info@bearbott.co.uk